Full Time Neurology Job Philadelphia, PA
A neurohospitalist opportunity is now available at a certified thrombectomy capable stroke center in Pennsylvania. They also welcome neurointensivists and neurocritical care specialists. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule and a faculty appointment with teaching is available if interested. There is support from the neurology residents and a telestroke program is in place.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary guarantee plus RVUs. You will also receive relocation assistance, physician and family medical treatment, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2614779.
- Neurointensivists and neurocritical care specialists welcome
- Faculty appointment and teaching available
- Hospital-employed position
- Telestroke program in place
- Block schedule
- Base salary plus RVU
- Opportunities for growth
- Research is available, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.