Full Time Infectious Disease Job Green Bay, WI
An infectious disease physician is needed at a large regional healthcare system in Wisconsin. This is an inpatient and outpatient position seeing 100 percent infectious disease cases. See a diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies. The incoming physician will have excellent critical care support and on-site resources including an RN. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, seeing 20 to 25 patients per day on average. They welcome board certified internal medicine physicians, or board certified or board eligible infectious disease physicians.
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVU bonuses. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, health/dental/vision benefits, a sign-on bonus, 35 days of PTO, $4,500 CME stipend, a 403b and 457b, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2614847.
- 100% infectious disease
- Large regional healthcare system
- 7 hospitals and 35 clinics
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Solid referral base
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- BC IM or BC/BE infectious disease
- Must have infectious disease fellowship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.