Permanent Internal Medicine Job Bangor, ME
They are offering excellent compensation that includes loan repayment and relocation assistance. They also offer medical benefits, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, and vacation and CME time.
You will enjoy living in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2614348.
- All outpatient with waiting patient base
- Academic affiliations
- Group practice
- Monday - Friday with flex hour choices
- Well-respected health system
- Cerner EMR
- Loan repayment
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.