Full Time Rheumatology Job New York, NY
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist and two mid level practitioners in well established group practice.
- Provide outpatient services seeing average of 218 patients daily.
- Group has become one of the largest multi-specialty groups in central New York providing professional stimulating environment.
- Position includes attractive two year base salary, production bonuses, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health,dental, profit sharing, 401K pension plan, 23 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
Oneida county encompasses over 250,000 population, and offers a safe, friendly uncongested community. It is located in the rolling hills of Central New York. In close proximity are the cities of Syracuse, Cooperstown, Saratoga and Albany. Within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Rochester. The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city of Utica and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The area?s public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.