Full Time Psychiatry Job , FL
Bring your passion for child and adolescent psychiatry to work in Florida. The state's leading mental health provider is looking for a C/A psychiatrist to be part of their integrated healthcare approach. You will be joining five other psychiatrists on staff and two NPs. You will work with a strong clinical team to offer patients the continual, top-notch care they deserve.
You will receive 30 days of PTO and a great comp package with bonuses to be able to enjoy all that your new home has to offer. Benefits also include a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 5 days of CM and $3,000 stipend, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and comprehensive benefits.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest healthcare staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
For additional information, contact Nancy Montgomery at 203.663.9426 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2614103.
- Strong clinical team
- Child and adolescents, adults associated to child
- Combination of inpatient/outpatient
- Employed position, open due to doctor retirement
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm schedule
- Competitive salary with incentives
- 30 days of PTO per year
- Health, dental, and pharmacy benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.