Full Time Family Practice Job Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Santa Rosa Community Health
Santa Rosa Community Health -
- Hours:Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 9 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 3 PM | 1 Evening Shift per Week and 1 Saturday per month
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: No Call Unless Previously Arranged
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - $172,000 - $225,000 Annual Salary Based on Experience- Relocation Assistance Ranging from $5,000 In-State to $10,000 Out-of-State- Up to $18,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Benefits: Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.- Loan Forgiveness Program Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years- Additional Loan Repayment Potential Through California State Programs and NHSC- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D- Optional Vision Insurance- Employee Assistance Program- FSA- 11 Paid Holidays- Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period- 403b
- Additional Info: Located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country, Santa Rosa Community Health is a leading health care innovator where you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.- Creates an ongoing relationship with each patient by providing access, continuity, education and comprehensive care in a community health setting as a member of the Patient-Centered Medical Home Team.- Meets regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care issues and provides input into the development of treatment guidelines and protocols.- Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision and back up of FNPs and PAs.- PT candidates must work at least 20 hrs.- REQUIRES: California License or ability to obtain, NPI number and DEA registrations, current CPR (BLS) certifications, and good standing with the Medical Quality Control Board of the State of California.- BE or BC required.- PREFERRED: 2 plus years of community clinic experience and knowledge of Spanish a plus.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.