Full Time Family Practice Job
Santa Rosa, CA
alarm 13 hours ago
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Santa Rosa Community Health
Santa Rosa Community Health -
- Part Time
- Hours:20 Hours Per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 9 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 3 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: No Call Unless Previously Arranged
- Compensation: Annual Salary Based on Experience
- Benefits: Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.- Loan Forgiveness Program Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years- Additional Loan Repayment Potential Through California State Programs and NHSC- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D- Optional Vision Insurance- Employee Assistance Program- FSA- 11 Paid Holidays- Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period- 403b
- Additional Info: Located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country, Santa Rosa Community Health is a leading health care innovator where you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.- Creates an ongoing relationship with each patient by providing access, continuity, education and comprehensive care in a community health setting as a member of the Patient-Centered Medical Home Team.- Meets regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care issues and provides input into the development of treatment guidelines and protocols.- Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision and back up of FNPs and PAs.- PT candidates must work at least 20 hours.- REQUIRES: California License or ability to obtain, NPI number and DEA registrations, current CPR (BLS) certifications, and good standing with the Medical Quality Control Board of the State of California.- PREFERRED: Two plus years of community clinic experience and knowledge of Spanish a plus.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.