Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Lewisburg, PA
A physician-led health system in Pennsylvania needs a third neurodevelopmental pediatrician. This is an all outpatient position treating autism and developmental disorders. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will have protected time to pursue research projects and clinical trials. There will also be opportunities to teach residents, medical students, and trainees. H-1B visa sponsorship available, and 2020/2021 candidates will be considered.
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, 15 days of CME plus stipend, a 403b or 457b with employer match, malpractice with tail coverage, and student loan repayment options.
Come practice in one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Lewisburg offers residents a dense suburban feel and a walkable downtown area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2613409.
- 100% outpatient position
- Take a team approach to treating autism and developmental disorders
- Protected time to pursue research projects and clinical trials
- Teaching opportunities are available
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology
- Must be board certified or board eligible in neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package
- For more info send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.