Full Time Pediatrics Job PA
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, 15 days of CME plus stipend, a 403b or 457b with employer match, malpractice with tail coverage, and student loan repayment options.
Come live and practice in Eastern PA. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2613451.
- 100% outpatient position
- Take a team approach to treating autism and developmental disorders
- Protected time to pursue research projects and clinical trials
- Teaching opportunities are available
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology
- Must be board certified or board eligible in neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package
- For more info send your CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.