Permanent Psychiatry Job , NM
Cares for patients referred for psychiatric inpatient care, then returns care of the patient to the appropriate outpatient provider at the time of discharge. The hospitalist is responsible for managing the care of inpatients and works collaboratively with nurses, therapists, case and care managers, care coordinators, consulting and primary care physicians and other facility-based healthcare professionals who comprise the patient s care team. The hospitalist leads the care team in providing efficient but compassionate care. Hospitalist also provides consultative services to Presbyterian emergency departments and to medical/surgical floors.
- Full Time Permanent Day Shift
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.