Full Time Family Practice Job , NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey clinic with their search for a family practice or internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community and the growing a practice. Your schedule will be 36 scheduled clinical hours per week plus four administrative hours. The call schedule is phone-only every 10 weeks. You will see 15 - 25 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified or a resident. This position will require an NJ license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity and quality incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, 10 - 15 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $4k CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2603567.
- Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives
- A sign-on bonus
- Outpatient only
- Will consider residents
- 36 scheduled clinical hours, 4 administrative hours
- Phone-only call every tenth week
- 401(k) retirement, 3% match
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.