Full Time Psychiatry Job MI
Henry Ford Health System is one of the largest and most respected health care delivery systems in the country. The Department of Psychiatry is an international leader in mental healthcare and has received many prestigious awards in recognition of its accomplishments.
Duties will include:
- Supervising resident physicians as they conduct evaluations, psychotherapy and follow up appointment
- Developing curriculum, monitoring and evaluating resident progress and coordinating training with other medical faculty and clinical providers and staff
- Attending department meetings, clinical staff meetings, committee meetings
- Strong institutional commitment to upholding directives of well-respected ACGME program
- The Psychiatry Residency Program Director reports to the Chair of Psychiatry for the Health System.
In addition to this tremendous practice opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Metropolitan market filled with cultural diversity
- Resurgent economy- construction throughout the downtown and mid-town areas
- Professional sports - Detroit is home to the Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons
- Some of the nation's best universities and colleges within a short commute
- Motown - area rich in musical history
- Minutes from some of the area's greatest attractions, the Great Lakes, and Canada
- Beautiful suburban communities with outstanding public and private schooling options
- International airport for travel
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.