Full Time Pharmaceutical Job Landstuhl, DU
Want to travel to Germany!?!?
Sterling Medical is currently seeking a Pharmacist(s) to provide services to our Military men and women overseas in Landstuhl, Germany.
Benefits for working Sterling:
- Relocation Package that will meet all your needs!
- Monday-Friday schedule – 8 hour days
- Flexible Hours between 6:00 am -7:00pm; NO Weekends!!!
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate and 10 Federal Holidays Paid
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
- Pharm D
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- ANY State License
- Be willing to get BPS, BCPS, or BCAP certified within-two years of hire
- MUST have 3 years’ experience as a privileged Clinical Pharmacist OR completion of a PGY1
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.