Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Lander County, NV
An inpatient health center in Lander County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team. This facility is just 40 minutes from Long Peak Mountain and has tons of outdoor activities to enjoy. This position is perfect for someone who loves camping, hiking, golfing, exploring national parks, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
· Certification: MD/ DO
· Title: Emergency Medicine Physician
· Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
· Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
· Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
· Duties: 7 PPD, all ages seen
· Experience Required: EM experience within last 12 months
· EMR: Meditech
Compensation & Logistics
· Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099 / W2 Permanent
· Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
· Scheduling: 24hr shifts, working blocks on 48-72 hours
· Compensation: $105 Hr. Pay Rate
· Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.