Permanent Family Practice Job Central New Jersey, NJ
· Location: Central New Jersey (15 mins south of Union, NJ)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm/6pm)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $200,000/year +
Our client is a reputable medical group that manages several primary care clinics, urgent care centers, nursing homes, and acute care facilities in Union County. The specialize in Internal, Family, Geriatric, Pediatric, Optometry, and Aesthetic Medicine. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient practices 15 mins south of Union, NJ. The current team consists of 1 physician, 3 PA’s, and 1 optometrist.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.