Full Time Urgent Care Job Lancaster, PA
A great opportunity for an incoming physician to work in a new urgent care facility in Pennsylvania. This is a full-time opportunity, and the work schedule will be 36 hours per week and work 1 in 3 weekends. The incoming physicians will see all ages (if you are an internal medicine physician you will see ages 12 and up). The patient census will range from 30 to 35 per day. They will consider board eligible candidates if they are coming out of residency.
They are offering a very competitive salary that is dependent upon experience and comprehensive benefits. You will be offered medical benefits, a retirement package, CME time, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Lancaster, close to agriculture, an array of eateries, a central market, lovely parks, and continual efforts to gentrify. It's a great place to raise a family with its many fine schools.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2612116.
- Family and internal medicine physicians
- 36 hours/week, 1 in 3 weekend
- See all ages, IM sees ages 12 and up
- 30 to 35 patients per day
- Board eligible if coming out of residency
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 1.5 hours to Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.