Permanent Family Practice Job , NC
Feel secure with a two-year salary guarantee, then transition to production model in year three. You may transition sooner, if desired. There is a quality bonus opportunity of up to 10 percent. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance, a retirement package, relocation assistance, CME time, a sign-on bonus, PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy this small golfing community in North Carolina with easy access to larger cities like Raleigh, Charlotte and Greensboro.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2612146.
- Quality bonus opportunity of up to 10%
- Excellent benefits package
- Dependable hours provide work-life balance
- Focus on delivering quality patient care
- Hospitalist service program for inpatients
- Unique practice model
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.