Permanent Gastroenterology Job Little Rock, AR
$500,000 Base + Production-Employed GI Opportunity
Physician Leadership Opportunity
Discover the possibilities for Gastroenterology with an award-winning hospital in a beautiful scenic location. This is an employed position with a full patient panel waiting to be seen. You will have the full support of hospital leadership as well as an experienced clinical staff. Well established community Gastroenterology practice.
- Full-Time Gastroenterologist need - develop, lead, and grow the department within the hospital PSA
- Guaranteed Salary + Production Bonuses
- Signing Bonuses – Loan Repayment -Paid Relocation
- On-site Endoscopy Suite | GI Lab: Endoscopic Ultrasound – Olympus Equipment
- Lab & Radiology services
- 1:4 Call
- Work out of only one hospital
- Bases salary (based on experience and training) + Production
- Possible signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan repayment, stipend while finishing training, paid malpractice, and a robust executive-level benefits plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
Beautiful Southern community – 20 minutes outside of the state’s largest city of over 2 million. Ideal for those who won’t sacrifice suburban living and great schools, but still enjoy easy access to all the city has to offer. 70% of the residents in this community commute into the city for work but choose to live in the suburbs to benefit from the top-rated schools & low property costs.
- Two amazing bedroom communities offer
- The top schools in the state (public schools that people move into town to attend)
- Neighborhood settings you must see to believe
- The highest-rated academic, fine arts, and athletic programs in the state
- 25 minutes to an international airport
- You can live on a lake, near the mountains, and still, be close to the city!
Job ID: GE 6234292
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.