Full Time Gastroenterology Job Little Rock, AR
Employed GI Opportunity with Unlimited Growth Potential
Physician Leadership Opportunity
Discover the possibilities for Gastroenterology with an award-winning hospital and an experienced clinical staff. This is an employed position with a full patient panel waiting to be seen.
- Full-Time Gastroenterologist need - develop, lead, and grow the department within the hospital PSA
- Guaranteed Salary + Production Bonuses
- Signing Bonuses – Loan Repayment -Paid Relocation
- On-site Endoscopy Suite | GI Lab: Endoscopic Ultrasound – Olympus Equipment
- Lab and Radiology services
- 1:4 Call
- Work out of only one hospital
- Bases salary (based on experience and training) + Production
- Possible signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan repayment, stipend while finishing training, paid malpractice, and a robust executive-level benefits plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license. Must be ERCP trained
- J1 visa eligible position
Beautiful Southern community – 20 minutes outside of the state’s largest city. Ideal for those who won’t sacrifice suburban living and great schools, but still enjoy easy access to all the city has to offer. 70% of the residents in this community commute into the city for work but choose to live in the suburbs to benefit from the top-rated schools & low property costs. Easy access to Dallas Texas and Memphis Tennessee.
- The top schools in the state (public schools that people move into town to attend)
- The highest-rated academic, fine arts, and athletic programs in the state
- 25 minutes to an international airport
- You can live on a lake, near the mountains, and still, be close to the city!
Job ID: GE 6234292
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.