Full Time Pediatrics Job Aberdeen, SD
A new pediatrician opportunity is now available in South Dakota at a traditional practice. Join 1 other pediatrician and work a 4 1/2-day workweek. This position is primarily outpatient seeing an average of 15 to 20 patients per day, but there will be some inpatient work that will include newborn rounding, pediatric inpatients (1 to 3 per day), and attending high-risk deliveries. H-1B and J1 visa candidates are welcomed.
You will receive a competitive salary and there is no state income tax in SD. You will be offered health benefits, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice coverage, 10 days of CME, 20 days of vacation time, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus (as a forgivable loan).
Aberdeen is the 3rd largest community in the state, and the hub of the northeastern South Dakota. This area offers the state's largest state fair, storybook land and Wiley park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2611599.
- Primarily outpatient
- Traditional pediatric position
- Employed opportunity
- 4 1/2-day workweek
- 1:3 shared call
- Births under 36 weeks are shipped out
- Offering a forgivable loan that you can use for anything
- No state income tax in South Dakota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.