Full Time Family Practice Job , IN
CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana health center that will be opening soon with their search for a family medicine physician with prenatal experience. There will not be on call or deliveries, you just need to be comfortable with all aspects of women's health from birth control, prenatal, or anything in between. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the incoming physician would be part of the planning to establish the hours. You will also be joining a family nurse practitioner.
In addition to the salary you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You will also be eligible to apply for the National Health Service Corp loan repayment program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2611478. .
- Outpatient only
- Opening a new NHSC center
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Incoming physician will join an FNP
- Seeking an experience physician
- Spanish is a plus, not a requirement
- Can apply for NHSC loan repayment program
- Located 30 minutes from South Bend, IN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.