Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
We have an opportunity in Maryland for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see general, endo, orthopedic, podiatry, gyn, neuro, and plastics cases. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active MD medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays
- MD license required
- Board certified
- General, endo, orthopedic, podiatry, gyn, neuro, and plastics
- No OB
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.