Full Time Pediatrics Job Warren, PA
A group practice is seeking a pediatric hospitalist that will work at a small hospital and also rotate in their outpatient clinic. The hospitalist schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm, with a 1:3 call. You will join another pediatric hospitalist, and the clinic has two pediatricians. They welcome 2020 residents, and J1 and H-1B visas can be supported.
In addition to receiving top pay, you will also be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, relocation assistance, health/dental/vision insurance, LTD/STD/life insurance, 7 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a 401k with match, and malpractice coverage.
Warren is located on the banks of the Allegheny River, a friendly, family-oriented town with good schools and a multitude of recreational opportunities. It is almost equal distance from Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you have interest in this opportunity, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2610902.
- Seeking pediatric hospital medicine physician
- Mon - Fri, 8 am - 4:30 pm, no weekend hours
- Small hospital, will rotate to outpatient clinic
- Call 1:3
- Work with another pediatric hospitalist
- No weekend office hours
- Top salary with loan repayment
- Full benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.