Full Time Pediatric Surgery Job Wichita, KS
Pediatric Surgeon for Midwestern Economic Hub
BE/BC Pediatric Surgeon in Midwestern Economic Hub of 600,000+, Drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas and Contiguous States
Wesley Medical Center announces an exciting new opportunity for a fellowship-trained Pediatric Surgeon as the facility expands and develops the Pediatric sub-specialty service line:
• Excellent Salary & Benefits
• Clinical faculty appointment to the University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita (teaching surgical residents)
• Excellent opportunity to participate in development of Wesley Medical Center's Pediatric Subspecialty Services, with Wesley Children's Hospital which was completed in 2016
Why Do Surgeons Love Wichita?
• Superb Quality of life with below-average cost of living combined with higher-than-median physician incomes
• Money Magazine “Top Ten Places to Live”
• Average physician commute time: 16 minutes
• Diverse professional community of engineers, scientists, executives and healthcare professionals
• Excellent air travel connections
J1/H1 visa sponsorship is available for this position and candidates must be BC if more than 5 years out of fellowship. Outside search firm candidate submissions are welcomed.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.