Full Time ObGyn Job Pontiac, IL
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available at a practice in Illinois. The practice is located in the medical center with the family birthing center. You will join one other OB/GYN physician and a certified nurse midwife. Primary OB call is 1:2 weekdays and 1:3 weekends. The current physicians average 150 deliveries per year. A physician with surgical gynecology skills is desired. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This position offers a competitive salary plus incentives. You will also receive malpractice coverage, a sign-on bonus, health/dental/life insurance, 4 weeks of paid vacation and 6 holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Pontiac. It has a historic downtown shopping district. The Vermillion River frames several of Pontiac's many beautiful public parks. It is centrally located in Illinois and offers a unique collection of interesting places and great things to see. You will be within 2 hours of Chicago and 30 minutes from Bloomington-Normal.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2609875.
- Join an OB/GYN physician and a certified nurse midwife
- Practice is located in the medical center
- Currently averaging 150 deliveries per year
- Surgical gynecology skills desired
- Lab and x-ray are on-site
- State-of-the-art hospital with a family birthing center
- Board certified or board eligible candidates
- Within two hours of Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.