Full Time Radiology Job , IL
ILLINOIS:This large Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to join an established physician team at a regional site in Southeast Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Permanent part-time position
- No nights, no weekends, flexible scheduling
- Join the Radiology Department at a well-established multispecialty group practice based in Champaign-Urbana, the home of the University of Illinois
- Minimum skills required include general diagnostic radiology, GI fluoroscopy, Arthrography, Lumbar punctures, mammography, breast biopsies, and image guided biopsy/drainage procedures (light interventional)
- Additional general diagnostic work: plain films, ultrasound, CT, MR and NM/PET available to read based on hours worked and skill set
- Will be providing on-site coverage a minimum of 2 days per week. Additional shifts available based on desire and skill sets
- Opportunity for additional shift coverage of the main hospital during daytime, evening and weekend shifts available but not required
- Full remote support from our subspecialized department with fellowship trained Neuro, MSK, Body, NM and breast imaging radiologists.
- This local hospital is a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals). Enjoy the slower pace of a community hospital that is dedicated to a patient-centered and service-oriented practice
- In addition to Radiology, other specialties available at CRMH include: Allergy, Anesthesia, Audiology, Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Urology
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the College of Medicine
Location is approximately 2 hours away from the St. Louis and Champaign metro areas. Located in the beautiful, picturesque Southern Illinois with easy access to an abundance of natural areas, outdoor activities, lakes, and state parks.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, this community is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.