Permanent Neurology Job Knoxville, TN
They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers, other outpatient neurologists, and a team of neurohospitalists who cover the inpatient needs of the facility. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a TN medical license, if necessary.
You will receive an annual compensation package with RVU incentives, medical benefits, and vacation/holiday time. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2609278.
- Join a well-established traditional outpatient practice
- All outpatient neurology with no hospital call
- The ideal candidate will have an epilepsy fellowship
- Employed opportunity with a competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent hospital-employed benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Enjoy a quality work-life balance in this vibrant, southern city
- Smoky Mountains National Park is located within 45 minutes of Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.