Full Time ObGyn Job Port Charlotte, FL
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive salary and Florida has no state income tax. Benefits may include a commencement bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME expenses, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and assistance with medical education debt..
Port Charlotte is a community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries, and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, it offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses, and great dining, music, and theater.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2609288.
- Employed opportunity
- Even mix of OB to GYN cases
- Diverse caseload including urodynamics
- Expect 80 to 90 patients a week
- See 1 to 2 surgeries per day
- Office space available
- Call coverage available
- Located along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.