Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job , CA
An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Pediatrician to their team. There are two facilities 15 minutes from each other. These facilities are located near the beach, mountains, and everything in between. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and daily perfect warm weather. Enjoy swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
· Certification: MD/ DO
· Title: Pediatrician
· Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible/ GP
· Residency Training: Pediatrics
· Setting: Outpatient Setting – Pediatric Primary Care
· Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-25 PPD, provide medical care to patients aged 0-18 years, provide other medical services, health prevention, and screening
· Experience Required: Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
· EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
· Position Type: Permanent, W-2 / Locum Tenens, 1099
· Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time
· Scheduling: M-F, 8-5pm
· Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
· Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.