Full Time Neurology Job Beckley, WV
A new general neurologist opportunity is now available in West Virginia with EMG equipment. You will be the only outpatient neurologist on staff and enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule. The hospital has employed neurohospitalists who cover inpatient and after hours call. If you are still in your residency/fellowship there is a stipend available to you. The ideal candidate will be able to start before March 31, 2020, but they are open to all availabilities. J1 and H-1B visas are welcome to apply,.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee plus production incentives with wRVU. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, educational loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2608347.
- Outpatient opportunity
- Neurohospitalists cover inpatient and after hours call
- General neurology position
- Educational loan repayment available
- Fellow/residency stipend for physicians in training
- J1 and H-1B visas welcome to apply
- Appalachian Mountains are in your backyard
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.