Full Time Gastroenterology Job Hendersonville, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a Tennessee hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist. They are looking for a physician that performs ERCP. You will join another GI at the hospital with a full support staff. They are offering a Monday through Friday work schedule and you will have access to on-site equipment to care for your patients.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee, wRVU and a quality bonus, and no state income tax. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also potential for loan repayment and a residency stipend.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2608400.
- Hospital-employed position and no state income tax
- ERCP required
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Nashville
- Be busy day 1 with established patient base
- Safe community with excellent schools
- Possible fellowship stipend
- Base guarantee plus RVU production incentives
- Loan repayment options available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.