Full Time Primary Care Job Bronx, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Morris Heights Health Center
Morris Heights Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:60% Clinical 40% Administrative | Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Average Patients seen: 20-25 | 60% Clinical 40% Administrative
- Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Salary Starting at $170K- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision- Flexible Spending Account- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)- 20 Vacation Days- 9 Sick Days- 3 Personal Days- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
- Additional Info: - 5+ years of experience as a physician required.- Leadership skills required.- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks- The ideal candidate will have a good head for quality and be able to supervise and lead.- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.- Morris Heights Health Center is also known as The Caring Place and has been serving the Bronx since 1981.- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.