Rare Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Biloxi, Mississippi
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice near Biloxi, Mississippi.
What makes this opportunity unique? Well, this is your chance to step into a busy practice, receive clinical autonomy and even become your own boss! The presiding practice owner (and only physician among several extenders) is in the sunset of his career and looking to retire.
Possibilities are endless as the Physician owner is completely flexible on employment structure and timing just the right candidate. Will that be you?!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see an average of 30-40 patients per day
- Receive at least two experienced Medical Assistants
- Two office locations between Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans, Louisiana
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to practice growth
- Excellent compensation package
- Robust benefits package including a generous CME allowance, Paid vacation, 401K, and more!
- A collegial team boastingno turnoverat either location
- Warm, welcoming environment
- Providing bread and butter Dermatology and treatment for more complex cases -so you'll never grow bored!
- Experienced administrative and clinical support staff
- EMA for EMR
- Modern offices featuring fully equipped exam rooms
Here you'll enjoy a balanced lifestyle amid delightful southern hospitality and small-town charm. This practice is located in a culturally rich coastal town, surrounded by shops, restaurants, highly-ranked casinos, and thriving local businesses.
The public school system is excellent, but top-notch private school options are available, too. Neighborhoods are quaint and well-kept.
This area is truly a hidden gem along the Gulf Coast! You'll be within easy 15-minute commutes from excellent coastal towns offering year-round activities such as golf, boating, fishing, and luxurious beaches.
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airportis less than 40 miles away for travel lovers, granting you easy access to just about anywhere in the world!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!