Permanent Gyn-Oncology Job Green Bay, WI
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Green Bay, WI seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist.
- Partnership track and call cover is 1:3
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
- Annual CME allowance and relocation allowance
- Competitive salary with malpractice coverage
Green Bay has a population of 100,000 and a service draw of 200,000. Milwaukee is two hours away. Green Bay is a thriving residential community and has booming business growth. Green Bay also offers an unparalleled quality of life with superior education, low taxes and unemployment rates, and community pride. If it's recreation and entertainment you seek, Green Bay offers more than 10,000 seats at performing arts facilities, museums, outdoor recreation, festivals, sporting events, and more.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.