Permanent Internal Medicine Job Sioux City, IA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small community named one of the Best Places to Live in Rural America. Sioux City, Iowa has larger city amenities such as great shopping and dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2607406.
- Competitive compensation package with RVU
- Call is 1 week on and 1 week off
- Monday to Friday
- 4.5 day work week, half day off during the week
- Academic component
- Board certified in internal medicine and specialty in infectious disease
- 25 to 35 clinic patients per day
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.