Permanent ObGyn Job , CT
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation based on experience and a bonus based on productivity. You will be offered occurrence malpractice with nose coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation and CME time, a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, and a 401(k) and a pension plan.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth Perm placement difference.
For more details, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607442.
- Partnership consideration after 3 years
- Occurrence malpractice with nose coverage
- Optional teaching opportunity through Yale
- da Vinci robotics available
- Join 2 OB/GYN physicians
- Call schedule of 1:6
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must be board eligible/certified in OB/GYN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.