Full Time Gastroenterology Job Butte, MT
A new gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Montana for a motivated physician who wants to grow a practice. They are hiring a new physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will work Monday through Friday with call; additional pay for extra call. If you do not hold an active MT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2607500.
- Grow a robust GI practice
- State-of-the-art endoscopy suite
- Highly skilled staff
- Top-rated schools with a STEM focus
- Additional income opportunity if you take extra call
- 30 days of PTO
- Outdoor lover's paradise
- No sales tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.