Permanent Internal Medicine Job Orlando, FL
alarm 2 years ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Internal Medicine Physician
Currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Orlando, FL. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. This is employed, full-time position.
Benefits for the Internal Medicine Physician
- 200K base negotiable based on experience
- Plus production incentive bonuses
- Full Health benefits health, 401K, etc
- Fully funded malpractice
- Paid CME
- 3 weeks PTO
- Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Full office support staff
- 1:4 call ratio
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (must be willing to go for certification)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.