Full Time Neurology Job Erie, PA
A neurointerventionalist is needed to join a multidisciplinary team at the regions only comprehensive stroke center. The neurology team consists of two neurohospitalists, eight neurologists, seven neurosurgeons, two neuroradiologists, and one senior neurointerventional neurologist who shares neuro-interventional call. The physician will be expected to participate in multidisciplinary conferences, quality improvement initiatives, and contribute to the teaching of medical students and residents. This is an outstanding opportunity to have the best of all worlds at a top academic medical center with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, perform research, and teach at local colleges and universities.
The ideal candidates will be fellowship trained (endovascular surgical neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, neuroendovascular surgery). Typical cases include acute stroke intervention, brain aneurysm embolization, carotid revascularization, fistula treatment, spine procedures, diagnostic angiography, cerebral venous procedures, and thrombolysis. Candidates should have a broad neurointerventional skill set with a willingness to learn new techniques, participate in new procedures, and evolve as a neurointerventionalist. A desire to teach medical students, residents, and staff as well as an interest in participating in research.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits and five weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2577430.
- Join a large (20+), collegial multidisciplinary team of neurologists
- Academic option rounding with neurology residents
- Work in a brand new seven-story patient tower scheduled to be completed in 2020
- Erie has an abundance of resources in culture, recreation, and education
- Close proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as four local colleges and universities
- H-1B visa transfers can take advantage of the international airport right in Erie
- Work for a non-profit health system with hospital employed benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.