Full Time Administration Job Savannah, GA
Psychiatric Crisis Center Medical Director
Beautiful Coastal City Affiliated with Well-Known University
We are looking for an experienced Psychiatrist to assume a leadership role as Medical Director for the brand new, state-of-the-art 22,000 square foot Behavioral Health Crisis Center. You will be leading a rapidly growing practice.
- You will act as the site director and oversee Psychiatry Residents who are rotating through this practice.
- The opportunity to provide direct patient care and supervision to residents will keep your days exciting and challenging.
- This position offers: Competitive compensation, loan forgiveness, and full benefits
- Opportunity to participate in outpatient clinics and additional inpatient rounding
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live in the suburbs, downtown, or on one of the many surrounding Islands still close to the beautiful city. Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area is a perfect climate for visitors and locals who enjoy attractions for every enthusiast.
- Short drive to local beaches where you can enjoy, fishing, boating, sailing
- This area is home to a few of the world's most famous golf courses.
- Great school systems, access to museums, green and expansive parks, and did we mention the restaurants & shopping?
- This major metro area cost of living that is well below the national average. And is home to an international airport.
Job ID: MDIR 9684256
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.