Full Time Administration Job Savannah, GA
Medical Director - Psychiatric Crisis Center
Beautiful Coastal City Affiliated with Well-Known University
One of the region’s leading and growing organizations is seeking a quality-driven and knowledgeable Psychiatrist to become the Medical Director for the brand new, state-of-the-art 22,000 square foot Behavioral Health Crisis Center. Join an exciting practice and help grow an already thriving practice.
- Act as site director and oversee Psychiatry residents
- Provide direct patient care and supervision to residents
- Brand new Crisis Center and facilities
- Competitive compensation, loan forgiveness, and full benefits
- Opportunity to participate in outpatient clinics and additional inpatient rounding
- J1 and H1B friendly
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live in the suburbs, downtown or on one of the many surrounding islands still close to the beautiful city. Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area is a perfect climate for visitors and locals who enjoy attractions for every enthusiast.
- Short drive to local beaches, Fishing, Boating, Sailing
- Numerous Golf Clubs within the county and several more nearby
- Great Schools, Museums, Arboretum, Parks, Restaurants & Shopping
- Major Metro and International Airport nearby
- Cost of Living is 12% below the national average
To be considered for this Psychiatric Medical Director opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: MDIR 9684256 (IND-TR)
For more practice opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.