Permanent Primary Care Job Palm Coast, FL
alarm 11 months ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
Palm Coast, FL
Currently seeking a physician to join a growing practice in Palm Coast, FL. The ideal doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. The organization is a Primary care group working with the Family Medicine or Internal Medicine to treat patients in a primary care setting.
Benefits and Compensation for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
- Full-time Salary: 200K - 220K
- Full Benefits Package: Minimum 2 weeks PTO, Health insurance, w/ CME ($2500)
- Fully funded malpractice
- One weekend day per week included in 40 - 50 hour work week
- Potential for Partnership within the practice
- NO CALL
Requirements for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
- Physician Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified Required
Responsibilities for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician
- See an average of 25 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.