Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job Memphis, TN
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a well-established group in Memphis TN to recruit a new Neurologist! The practice has 2 adult Neurologists, 2 Child Neurologists, and 4 advance practice providers. They are looking for someone to practice all inpatient Neurology, in a Monday through Friday schedule with 1 weekend of call a month. They have their own EMU and are doing EMG and EEG, along with botox and other procedures in both of their clinic locations.
- Seeking board certified Neurologists or new graduates
- Offering an employed position with full benefits
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Open to residents or fellows
- Could support someone with interest in clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep, or inpatient only work
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Elvis Presley, B.B. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presley's Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.