Full Time Pediatric Surgery Job , ME
A hospital-employed practice located in Central Maine is seeking two pediatric surgeons. They welcome experienced surgeons and new graduates with a pediatric fellowship and certification. Their need is now, but they will consider 2020 and 2021 candidates. The pediatric surgical service sees a full spectrum of index conditions and a wide range of acute pediatric surgery problems. Support service include pediatric sedation and a pediatric hospitalist program. There will have teaching opportunities to teach family medicine residents. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
This opportunity offers an annual salary plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 40 days of vacation including CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus RVU bonuses and loan repayment
- Two positions available to experienced surgeons and new graduates
- Need is now, but will consider all availabilities
- Large pediatric center with academic affiliations
- Hospital-employed practice
- Strong, regional, referral base
- Significant potential for growth
- Brand new OR and modernization to hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.