Full Time Pediatrics Job , PA
Join a well-established Pediatric Nephrologist program seeking an energetic and collaborative individual who is committed to clinical and educational excellence. This active outpatient service includes a Pediatric Nephrology clinic, outpatient dialysis, ABPM, and maternal-fetal medicine consultations. Enjoy the department's broad clinical and scholarly activities, and some teaching and mentorship responsibilities. Utilize a mature, fully-integrated EPIC electronic health record system.
Receive a Comprehensive Compensation Package as part of an employed salaried opportunity, along with a Full Slate of Benefits.
Enjoy a small community with easy access to all major metro areas in the Northeast.
For more information please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2682.
- Join an established pediatric nephrology program
- Provide pediatric nephrology clinic, outpatient dialysis, and inpatient consults
- Enjoy the department's broad clinical and scholarly activities
- Teaching and mentorship responsibilities
- Comprehensive compensation package that includes a great salary
- Full benefits including loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- For more info email your CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.