Full Time Psychiatry Job Milwaukee, WI
A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. You will treat all adult patients with a wide variety of disorders. This is an outpatient only position. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not hold an active Wisconsin license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation that is based on production and malpractice is covered.
Milwaukee is a city on Lake Michigan's western shore. It is known for its breweries, many of which offer tours chronicling its role in the beer industry. There are water activities, family friendly attractions, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Production based compensation
- Malpractice covered
- Outpatient position
- See all adult patients
- See a variety of disorders
- Board certified or board eligible
- Largest city in the state
- On Lake Michigan's western shore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.