Full Time ObGyn Job
A single-specialty practice in Alabama needs OB/GYN support. You will be supported by several specialty physicians. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in AL, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and a residency stipend for qualified candidates. You will also be provided a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Loan repayment
- Well established practice
- Access to daVinci Robot
- Strong support staff
- BC or BE required
- Resident stipend for qualified applicants
- Great Alabama location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.