Full Time Neurology Job , IL
Large Medical Group is recruiting a Neurologist to join our outstanding Provider Team in Illinois - Only 20 minutes from St. Louis!
- Physician will practice with another independent neurologist to provide inpatient & consultative services with outpatient clinic.
- Medical Center has an outstanding acute stroke rehab center, cardiovascular, vascular, neurosurgery, 24/7 stroke telemedicine (ED night call will be minimal).
- Physician will work with experienced neurology support team including director and coordinator.
- Hospital is a full-service acute care hospital licensed for 144 beds with 300+ active physicians including two neurosurgeons, four vascular surgeons, physiatrist, and hospitalist program representing over 60 medical specialties.
- Teaching hospital affiliated with St. Louis University School of Medicine.
- We offer: Commencement Bonus & Value Based Incentives, full complement of benefits, excellent retirement plans with pension, generous paid time off and extra perks including housing incentive
- Additional Comp for Medical Director/Stroke
This city is included in the Metro-East region of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. It is a charming community of hardworking residents, including personnel from nearby Scott Air Force Base. It is known as one of the fastest growing communities in the Metropolitan with great suburban living, beautiful parks for recreation, top shopping, great restaurants and much, much more. Work and live in a very friendly community and be minutes from the excitement of the City!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.