Full Time ObGyn Job PA
This position offers competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, 28 days of PTO, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME time with $4k stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Competitive compensation
- 10 days of CME time with $4K stipend
- 28 days of vacation
- Academic affiliation
- Access to da Vinci robot
- Strong support staff
- Excellent school systems
- Great family-friendly location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.