Full Time Trauma Surgery Job Grand Forks, ND
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical and dental benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Join 3 other surgeons in the practice
- Acute care surgery and some general surgery
- Fellowship preferred, but not required
- Experience in acute care/trauma surgery also preferred
- H-1B support available
- On the border of Minnesota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.