Full Time Administration Job NEW YORK, NY
A healthcare facility in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Physician to join their growing Residential Program as a Medical Director on a Part-time basis. In this role, the Part-time Medical Director will be responsible for supervising staff, providing addiction medicine services, and coordinating with the COO and other professionals in order to uphold the standards of care and treatment. Apply today!
The Part-time Medical Director position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing direct patient addition treatment and care according to professional guidelines and best practices
- Participating in the development of clinical systems that assures the provision of care for all clients in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Participating in developing plans of care for clients in collaboration with the Multidisciplinary Treatment team
- Consulting with the Administration, Nursing, Social Work and Substance Abuse Services team to evaluate the facility’s ability to meet the psycho-social needs of the client
- Providing for appropriate educational programs for all direct care staff and participating in in-service training within organization
- Maintaining confidential case records, medical charts and files pertaining to the resident / client
- Handling other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.