Permanent Medical Director Job Central New Jersey, NJ
· Locations: Central New Jersey (greater Newark, NJ area)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
· Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.)
· Compensation: $175,000/year – $185,000/year
One of our clients manages a reputable community health care center in Newark, NJ. With 3 office locations directly in Newark and 3 more offices in the surrounding Essex County, the provide exceptional healthcare to the surrounding communities. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for Primary Care physicians to join their clinical staff as a Clinical Director. This is a hands-on leadership role that involves patient contact, management, and administrative duties (clinician work schedules, department meetings, QI/QA initiatives, etc.). This opportunity may involve light travel to other work sites as needed.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.